Slack Karts ..... opinions

ftgokie

We are buying a couple of new karts for next year and I have been looking at the Phantom Tritons..

I just seen a Slack Xpect and I really like what I see. Does anyone have any opinions good or bad on these karts?

We are undecided as of right now but when we pull the trigger there will be no going back.

Or, if you were able to buy a couple of new karts to race, what would you buy and why?

Also, who is a dealer I can go through to purchase a Slack kart?

Thanks for the input guys!
Shawn

Last edited:
Slacks are very good karts. But the triton is really good aswell. If it was me. I'd buy a triton but both karts are very fast

Tracy Motorsports, Springfield, Mo 417-616-1711 Slack dealer--They have been on Slacks for a couple years and have a good handle on them. John

After switching to another brand for a few years and then getting back on one halfway thru this season, I will never ride anything else. They work for me and the support is exceptional. The karts are very user friendly and easy to get rolling.

Kevin Root will get you set up!

Tracy Motorsports, Springfield, Mo 417-616-1711 Slack dealer--They have been on Slacks for a couple years and have a good handle on them. John

Thank you. I am in Ft Gibson, Oklahoma and Springfield is a cpl hrs for me so I will be going through Tracy Motorsports. I will be contacting them today.

I would buy a Triton, but when I saw the new axiom in person...all i can say is that is a VERY nice looking kart. Its got some neat designs..Plus it was flat black :)

ftgokie
Check your PMs

Thanks John and Virgil, we appreciate the compliments

Eric and Larry Tracy
Tracy Motor Sports

Back