Slightest loose condition

Your killing us lol !! that's still a tick to far ya want it as close as you can having like 2mm clearance between squat of tire and the frame. get what you can get with the RR, move the LF as far in as possible try it, you say slight so that may be enough to stabilize it, also I just noticed you show your 1/2 lb split being front to rear, if that indeed is the case I'd change that 1/2 lb split left to right as well and test by taking out of the LR and adding to the RF could potentially make it a tick worse, if I found that to be the case I'd try straight up air same in all 4 tires and note my findings, if that fixed it I'd put the 1/2 lb split back in it and add 2 % of cross and see what I had.

Good Luck !!
Hell I’m killing me too. 😂

We were 1/2 # split Left to Right.

Move the LF and RR inwards has similar effects as each other?

Hell I’m killing me too. 😂

We were 1/2 # split Left to Right.

Move the LF and RR inwards has similar effects as each other?
Lol it's good when you can still joke about it . Yes when the problem is more through the middle of the turn. Your issue is minor adjustment or adjustments considered tweak, or fine tuning thinking about it now since you couldn't measure the RR lol I guess I should have told ya check the LR in case it's off, if it's more than 3/4" inside wheel to frame move it in as well while your tweaking the RR in , since your split was Left to Right just forget that step however you could remove 1/2 lb from the RR only if still needed. Keep the laugh before you cry attitude !!

Good Luck !!

Lol it's good when you can still joke about it . Yes when the problem is more through the middle of the turn. Your issue is minor adjustment or adjustments considered tweak, or fine tuning thinking about it now since you couldn't measure the RR lol I guess I should have told ya check the LR in case it's off, if it's more than 3/4" inside wheel to frame move it in as well while your tweaking the RR in , since your split was Left to Right just forget that step however you could remove 1/2 lb from the RR only if still needed. Keep the laugh before you cry attitude !!

Good Luck !!

The LR wheel is 15mm off the bearing. (0.60 inch)

It’s interesting that you say drop the RR. At the track I was going to do that but I pulled up the No Goats setup sheet. (Attached) it said to add PSI. I was quite certain the sheet was wrong. I’ve seen other suggestions on these sheets that didn’t seem correct. But I decided to just pull the LR in closer and see what I had.

Attachments

• 291262FB-308B-40C6-B291-B9BB83B90625.jpeg
    291262FB-308B-40C6-B291-B9BB83B90625.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 31
In your OP you said 20’ before apex which in terms it’s about at wheel input or just past wheel input…… that is a lf camber or wheel placement issue which by the photo determines wheel placement issue…. From factory the hub should be moved all the way in…… but like I said in my post I run the smallest spacer on the inside. (I run tighter corner type tracks).

As far as rr spacing I run my wheel 3/16” off the frame. I usually stick an Allen wrench between the frame and wheel and set it there and never touch it. And for the left rear I’m 3/4” off the frame rail to wheel.

As for raising air pressure in the last post it says to add air to both rear tires. Your just adding more rear % to the chassis to compensate for that issue…..

I typically run and recommend 1# split about everywhere unless certain track conditions call other wise.

I would set your left front either all the way in and/or 1/8” out see what it does first then if it’s still a tad loose add one washer of cross in the left front……

The LR wheel is 15mm off the bearing. (0.60 inch)

It’s interesting that you say drop the RR. At the track I was going to do that but I pulled up the No Goats setup sheet. (Attached) it said to add PSI. I was quite certain the sheet was wrong. I’ve seen other suggestions on these sheets that didn’t seem correct. But I decided to just pull the LR in closer and see what I had.
Number 1 thats old info, so take that as it may be, and number 2..its based off having the right set up in your kart to begin with before looking at the sheet. Thats not only percentages, its seat positioning, hub placement, both spindle and axle, weight placement, etc. The right set up has everything where it needs to be.

Look at your kart from the rear, knowing the seat and driver is the heaviest part of the kart. Moving the LR closer means you are adding weight to it, being its nearer the seat. Youve changed the center of gravity. I usually run my LR as JRC does, 3/4 inch off the frame rail. The only time I have ever moved it is in a situation where I have a push and I move it out further just as a band aid.

Back