SLIPPERY ROCK

OVALTECH1

Site Supporter
Slippery Rock is cancelled for this Sunday the 24th. Weather took its toll on the parking area and will just make it to difficult for the trucks and trailers to get in and out. Test and tune scheduled for the 1st as of now.

Do you happen to know what is the best drum clutch to run with a predator? I see predator rules says drum clutch only. Also would you happen to know about what gearing the 350lbs adult predators are running? Planning to come out just want to have some insight on gearing.

I ran 15/60 on mine. If the track is there you can go up on driver if it’s not I’ve used a 14 as well. I run the Hilliard Fury.

I ran 15/60 on mine. If the track is there you can go up on driver if it’s not I’ve used a 14 as well. I run the Hilliard Fury.
Thanks really appreciate it. Going to do some traveling this year to Shaffers, Lockhart, and Slippery Rock.

We will be cancelled due to weather once again for Sunday May 8th…. Go hug your mommas you hooligans !

TEST AND TUNE FOR SUNDAY THE 15th IS FINALLY A GO !!!!!!!!! Yes this is actually happening. Shine em up, Fill em up and Load em up …. its finally time to use these things 🙏🏻☀️!!!

TEST AND TUNE FOR SUNDAY THE 15th IS FINALLY A GO !!!!!!!!! Yes this is actually happening. Shine em up, Fill em up and Load em up …. its finally time to use these things 🙏🏻☀️!!!
We be loaded, prepped and... Kinda sized🤣. Let em go after so many cancellations and it caught up with me

Back