slippery rock ????

I think it depends on how much rain they get when the system goes through this afternoon. I know the ground is still soft and wet around here. Hopefully someone will post one way or another tonight!!!

Location, location, location. This low pressure sliding through waivers thirty miles north of current predicted path the decision will be easy. Cancelled. The path has it going actually south of Cranberry on NWS weather models 1, 2 and 3. The 4th has it coming north just enough to clip everything from Mercer south. We still have some pretty dry air overhead which killed all the moisture before it hit the ground last night. Hopefully, if it does come north there is enough dry air still in place dry it up before it hits the ground.

There is your forecast, again, location, location, location.

Location, location, location. This low pressure sliding through waivers thirty miles north of current predicted path the decision will be easy. Cancelled. The path has it going actually south of Cranberry on NWS weather models 1, 2 and 3. The 4th has it coming north just enough to clip everything from Mercer south. We still have some pretty dry air overhead which killed all the moisture before it hit the ground last night. Hopefully, if it does come north there is enough dry air still in place dry it up before it hits the ground.

There is your forecast, again, location, location, location.

Brian, are you going to take over for Dennis Bowman at KDKA TV? lol My wife flew out of Pittsburgh this morning. They had a heavy snow squall and had to de-ice her plane!!! I don't think winter is ever going to end!!!

Well, unfortunately its REALLY close. 10 -20 miles could make all the difference. If it don't head south soon we will all be watching rained out Richmond race tomorrow (Im assuming cuz it is really nasty down there) instead of racing.

Back