Small engine builders challenge

Goinbroke2

Folks, head over to the Honda forum for the info. Anyone interested in being involved in the first annual Small Engine Builders Challenge better get their name in soon as there is only three spots left.

Excuse me but your a little off W5R. While it started out with MDB bragging, the banter has produced a competition in which Tim at Small engine cams is giving the winner a free billet cam of your choice as well as parts at a better price etc. Don't be so quick to dismiss it, I'd love to see you and sneaks compete as I know your both experienced engine builders.

What do you say Sneaks? I'm talking with other companies as well trying to drum up more prizes/sponsorship and the engine doesn't have to be to Brads for the dyno test until the first week of Dec.
Can you build 35hp from a cast head and block gx200? All you have to do is build more hp than MDB and if everyone is scoffing at what he says, why not shut him up and get a free cam, etc at the same time???

Come on guys jump in on this I'd like to see what's out there... You hear big number id like to see what people are laying down... can 25-30hp really be made from a 2 valve 200cc ish motor?

Come on guys jump in on this I'd like to see what's out there... You hear big number id like to see what people are laying down... can 25-30hp really be made from a 2 valve 200cc ish motor?
Depends on the fuel . A 1 time pull on a throwaway motor for Bragging rights . Sounds cool . Now where did I put my notes ...LOL

It's just pure alky for fuel sneaks....I would like to see you in this contest though.[/QUOTE
R U kidding ! Drag and Max HP engines R what Charles does best . I couldn't beat most people in that contest . My engines R in the 20hp range but will make that all weekend long ..."A man's got to know his limitations" Clint Eastwood...LOL

Doing a search in the forums it's plenty of people claiming they have 30 or more HP. HONDA, CLONES, PREDATOR, and ANIMAL

But now since the challenge has been setup everyone is so quiet now. I have built 30hp motors that have ran for seasons. And this is back 8 years ago. So NOW it's even easier to do because now the aftermarket has everything so there is NO custom work needed.

I figured after years of guys talking tra**** about me and me bragging about what I actually done. They should jump at the opportunity to finally shut me up.

There have been times in the past where people have made claims that most of the rest of the world laughed at. Christopher Columbus comes to mind. Anyway, many times it has been proven that the rest of the world was wrong. My thought is, if these claims of substantial gains in horsepower are true, there must be some evidence available to show that they're true. The results of a dyno run, the numbers, where are they?

Sneaks has shown pictures of dyno runs right off the monitor screen. Pretty hard argue with his numbers.

Post up about a 20hp motor is common. But I'm talking about guys building 30+hp. I'm already in the challenge, and already know what my motors make.

I'm all in, not just talking, I'm already willingto prove what I already know. From 1 dyno to the kart dyno. The kart dyno is trusted by the folks on 4cycle. Even though my local friends dyno is a better version that can handle more power. Many are saying I just make up fake stuff and take trick pictures of stuff that can't be real.

So, I'm sending the guy that's doing the testing the head first I'm gonna use. He will measure the valves, flow the head, then send it back. Then I'm gonna bolt the head on and send him the complete motor. He will measure the size of it, and dyno test it. All data will be posted good or bad.

Ya'll know , I would B in this contest if I wasn't getting ready for Thunder in November . But I must admit Dr. Dyno hasn't reached 30hp yet with anybodys cast clone head/engine .

Back