Some UAS qualifying video footage from Callahan Speedway, FL.

Race #4 is part of our Florida Vegas Karting Series.

Also, this qualifying was for our second national 1/4 point race.

J.W Faulk qualified 1st and took the win and congrats to Hoppy for a 3rd place finish. I qualified 2nd but had a RR tire come off in the warm-up laps for the feature due to tire bead issues.

Enjoy the footage!

-Sammy
Thanks dude.

J.W Faulk qualified 1st and took the win and congrats to Hoppy for a 3rd place finish. I qualified 2nd but had a RR tire come off in the warm-up laps for the feature due to tire bead issues.

Enjoy the footage!

-Sammy
Is that a Sudam he's racing?

Enjoy the footage!

-Sammy
what engine are you running

Enjoy the footage!

-Sammy

We're planning to go back to Callahan this month for their UAS 1/4 points race. See if the right rear can hold up during the feature this time, lol.

Sammy do you have any videos of the races from December 2022 Daytona dirt Fred jackson memorial, Scott shinn memorial and the unlimited 2cyce air cooled only race

Sammy do you have any videos of the races from December 2022 Daytona dirt Fred jackson memorial, Scott shinn memorial and the unlimited 2cyce air cooled only race
Unfortunately, no. I was so busy those days working on the karts that I couldn't get the go pro footage going. But Pit Row TV had all the races recorded but you have to pay a monthly subscription to get access.

Back