Something for you Old Farts out there... a FM radio station playing old stuff

ps... I was listening to it Saturday night coming home from the races and they had an old radio program on.

right now it's just old music, but the radio show was COOL

I just found it and hope to hear again; The Lone Ranger, Sky King, Fibber MaGee and Molly, The Shadow... etc... yeah it is an old farts program.

I ain't much into Sanatra and bugle boy music but I guess that part of the show too.

listening to it now while on Bob's ... It really ain't all that bad. ... :)

P.K., I have Serius Radio in my truck tuned to music from 50's, 60's, 70's and Nascar station, plus # 25, 26, and 27 for listening while traveling to and from tracks.

Last edited:
ps... I was listening to it Saturday night coming home from the races and they had an old radio program on.

right now it's just old music, but the radio show was COOL

I just found it and hope to hear again; The Lone Ranger, Sky King, Fibber MaGee and Molly, The Shadow... etc... yeah it is an old farts program.

I ain't much into Sanatra and bugle boy music but I guess that part of the show too.

listening to it now while on Bob's ... It really ain't all that bad. ... :)

...As Rodney (Dangerfield) says......"No Respect!" (Most of us 'old-farts' can't hear it anyhow!)

I found the station on the way back from the last race of the season at Eldora... 119 sprint cars in the pits there. ... :)

They had an old talk program on similar to Fibber Magee and Molly. It was fun to listen to on the way home. I later looked to see if I could get the station on the internet, I could and passed it on. But last I looked I only saw a music venue.

Back