South Carolina Kart Tracks

3 Monkey Racing

It seems some tracks on no longer running in SC....does anyone have a list of operating kart tracks (dirt since it seems that's the majority around me in Myrtle Beach...thanks in advance

If you want a regular local style racing Southern Kartway & Lake City Kartway operate very nice bi-weekly shows close to home.

Hanging Rock is another great track and well worth the drive in my opinion.

Big races and events run at Paradise & Low Country.

If you want to do some asphalt champ kart racing Carteret County and Goodyear All American Speedway in NC offer that.
(NKA clone / open tire / 425 lbs)

Good luck getting any of the upstate tracks to answer any questions you might have.I'm back to kart racing after 20 years of racing in a different discipline.I asked some simple questions that got read with no reply.

Good luck getting any of the upstate tracks to answer any questions you might have.I'm back to kart racing after 20 years of racing in a different discipline.I asked some simple questions that got read with no reply.
Every single one of those tracks has a facebook page or group that are all very helpful.

Some of the best "racing" and most fun in the state are those high banks bullrings in the upstate.

Every single one of those tracks has a facebook page or group that are all very helpful.

Some of the best "racing" and most fun in the state are those high banks bullrings in the upstate.
Most of the ones upstate are not high banked. Foothills is though.

Cross Anchor has more than Foothills.
Sorry to tell you but with all respect I think that is not correct. I have race very closed many many times at CA since I have lived next to the track and unless they have changed the track radically FH is more banked than any other track around this area and more than most tracks I have raced at, and I have raced at something like 500 tracks including asphalt and dirt and I do live like 15 min from FH now and use it to test so I doubt CA can have now more bank than FH. What exactly is the banking on CA since you say it is more banked? That way I'll know if I am wrong or not. I would put FH on the opposite side of GKK which is basically flat.

Last edited:
I dont go around measuring banking since i really dont care about how much there actually is, you can visually see theres more at Cross Anchor. Im not saying that as a good or a bad thing, both tracks are awesome and both are ran by outstanding guys ( Brad Bracken and Dan Lawson/Brad McElrath). I was just mentioning Cross Anchor was high banked also.

I dont go around measuring banking since i really dont care about how much there actually is, you can visually see theres more at Cross Anchor. Im not saying that as a good or a bad thing, both tracks are awesome and both are ran by outstanding guys ( Brad Bracken and Dan Lawson/Brad McElrath). I was just mentioning Cross Anchor was high banked also.
I know both Brad and the Lawson family, I actually taught some member of their family, but to me and to most people visually Foothills looks like having highest degree banking, and my chassis setup agrees too. :)

Back