South Central Indiana Racers 2 day Thanksgiving Week End Auction and Trade Show

Mike71

SOUTH CENTRAL INDIANA
2 DAY RACERS AUCTION & TRADE SHOW
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 29TH, 2013 @ 10:00A.M.
SATURDAY NOV. 30TH @ 10:00A.M.

Doors open at 8:00 A.M. $5.00 per day at the door.

TO BE HELD IN TAYLORSVILLE IN. RIGHT OFF OF I-65 AT EXIT 76 NEXT TO VICK’S ANTIQUES AND UNIQUES SHOP (FORMER ODESA CAR AUCTION) Exit 76B (Edinburg)

To consign items for Racers Auction: Contact Dr. Roy Lowe P.H.D. post hole digger 1-812-595-3314 Or Mike Mensendiek Email: mmensendiek@gmail.com Consignments received TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY November 26TH & 27TH 2013 9:00 A.M. TILL 5:00 P.M.
Complete Race ready Race Cars, Rollers or Chassis, Motors, Parts, Wheels, Any and all Race Car, Go Kart parts for any type Cars. Trailers, Safety Equipment, Anything to do with racing.

For info. On trade show: Contact Don Fleetwood @ 1-812-358-3535

Mensendiek’s Auction Service of Columbus, IN. Mike Mensendiek Auctioneer (AU08900147) @ 812-523-6664 or email mensendiek@tls.net FOR MORE INFO. VISIT www.auctionsandrealestate.com

Trade show spaces or just auction consignment?

The trade show will be for Vendors who are selling New items, Race suits, Owners or Promoters of Race tracks, Safety equipment etc.

No trade show spaces for people with used parts, That is what the auction is for. Sorry. Hope you will consign to the auction.

Mike

New Go Kart Parts

The trade show will be for Vendors who are selling New items, Race suits, Owners or Promoters of Race tracks, Safety equipment etc.

No trade show spaces for people with used parts, That is what the auction is for. Sorry. Hope you will consign to the auction.

Mike

I am currently working with Roger Sharp who owned Knawbone karting center out of Brown County. He closed his Karting shop and has numerous parts to sell. We may be adding these new parts to the Racers auction on Thanksgiving weekend in Taylorsville In.
New axels, New seats, Parts of all kinds. As I work out the deal with Roger I will update our web site at: www.auctionsandrealestate.com

Please check out the web site for more information.

Thanks
Mike Mensendiek auctioneer AU08900147 and Race team owner.

It has been confirmed. We will be selling a large amount of Karting items in this Thanksgiving Fri. & SST. Auction.
For Knawbone Karting center that is now no longer in buisness. I will the list of items yo the web site in the next few days.
WWW.auctionsandrealestate.com

Mike

Back