Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Maxxis Nationals this weekend, Iron City Motorsports Complex.
Stop and see me in the morning for some good coffee, cooked over an open flame and so smooth, or to get advice with tires.
Good luck to everyone going, looks like theres a big crowd coming shown by the amount of parking reserved.

Sugar Tit this weekend for their annual Nic Gregory Memorial, then the 10th and 11th my favorite race The World 100 at Wade Murphy's Crossroads Motorplex in Jasper, FL. This race gets a huge showing of support from the racer and the spectators!!
Second largest karting spectator event with The Big "O" being the largest, with this event closing the gap just a bit more every year.

Daytona was good and we had a good time, but we been trying to race here at home but upstate SC keeps getting rained out. Mother Nature will calm down here soon hopefully.

Been so much rain in the upstate of SC this year i havent been to many races, but SoCo is still winning at those tracks that do get to race throughout the South.
We are still helping customers, selling Maxxis tires, and trying to support the local tracks when at all possible.
Thanks to all who support SoCo.

Back