Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Had some real good runs at the World 100, drove all night long to get back home, went to Cross Anchor Sunday and won a few classes there.
Want to congratulate Tony Gaylord for winning hs 4th World 100!!!

Earl,will your distributors be offering the same discount this month or will we have to get it from you?Its just closer for me to get it from Watson in Youngstown.Thanks.

Sorry i havent been on here much lately, got some family news that was not what i needed to hear after my recent move to SC. I will be at Sugar Tit this weekend.
Thanksgiving Thunder is right around the corner, and we are looking to have as much or more success than what we had last year, if you need anything please feel free to contact me, thank you.

Here at SoCo we want to take the time and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanksgiving Thunder for us, but wherever you may be for the holiday, enjoy and celebrate safely and happily!!

this is good stuff just started using it 1st time got 2poles and outside pole,won 1 race,2nd n other made wrong call for other race,we always struggled for bite not anymore tks soco.

Just wanted to say that SoCo once again is a multi time winning tire treatment at Thanksgiving Thunder!!

Also want to say congratulations to Dillen Brown and his Dad, Ron Brown, your 2013 Jr Big Dog Blue Champion.
Dillen is also your 2013 Jr Maxx Daddy Blue Champion and the Maxxis National winner this year. Dillen and Ron had a hell of a year with a lot of success.

Will be at Foothills this weekend for the Winter Classic race.
Daytona is going to be here before you know it and orders are pouring in, get some Daytona prep, same prep thats won numerous races there. Get those tire orders in also before its too late.

Lots of people going to be at Daytona it seems this year, lots of orders coming in. Dont wait, order your prep today. This is the same prep that won well over $4000 last year.

With all the rain in the Upstate, Foothills had to be cancelled. Will be trying Cross Anchor tomorrow with any luck the rain will hold off for a bit.

Back