Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Its official, Southern Comfort will be directly working with Trick/Olimpics Jason Moates and Simmons Bryant, along with Team Ultramax driver Devon Morgan at Daytona. Also will be indirectly working with Milleniums Scott Hollingsworth.
Jason and Simmons won there last year using the SoCo Daytona prep.
Devon had some strong runs there and Scott hasnt been there since the stadium days but won numerous times this year at the Tri State series.
Look forward to working with this group of drivers!!

Daytona will be here before you know it, and lots of Daytona prep has been shipped, get yours ordered. This is the same winning prep thats won years past, multiple times!!

Won at many different tracks this past weekend throughout GA and FL. Glad they got to race, too much rain in SC.
Getting tires ready for Daytona, and Paradise for the $10,000.

Well looks like most of the tracks in upstate SC have cancelled due to rain again. Cross Anchor on Sunday is where ill be.
Been working tires all week for customers going to Daytona, if you need something done for Daytona, i may be able to fit you in. Still have Daytona prep available and will have limited supply at track with me, if you need some let me know.

Lots of Daytona prep being shipped, have only a few days left to order.
T-shirts, still have a few left. Started tach cover graphics today, had a limited supply of them but they sold like hot cakes, will have more available soon. Got them on FB, before i even got onto Bobs they were gone.
Thanks to everyone!!

Lots of Daytona prep being shipped, have only a few days left to order.
T-shirts, still have a few left. Started tach cover graphics today, had a limited supply of them but they sold like hot cakes, will have more available soon. Got them on FB, before i even got onto Bobs they were gone.
Thanks to everyone!!

Got more made, have only 8 left, get with me if you need one or two. You can see a pic on Facebook, under Southern Comfort Tire Treatments.

Must have all orders in and paid by 12 noon tomorrow. Will be leaving Monday morning heading to Fl for Christmas and Daytona Kart week.
Ill be back, ready to take orders again, after Daytona. Then ill more than likely be at Paradise.

2014 Product line up and pricing:

Southern Comfort Purple - $25 qrt., $85 gallon
Bite prep, will not soften.

Southern Comfort Red - $25 qrt., $85 gallon
Softening prep.

Southern Comfort Pink - $25 qrt., $85 gallon
New for 2014, our internal prep.
Comes thru tire faster, dont need
as much cure time as before.

Southern Comfort El Prep - $25 qrt., $85 gallon
This is for the El tire, the winningest el prep
today.

Southern Comfort El Inner - $25 qrt., $85 gallon
All new redesigned, shown more speed with the
initial race, without the drop off of speed
at the subsequent races as before.

The SoCo Purple and SoCo Red can be mixed, if and/or as needed to soften just a bit while adding huge amounts of bite to the tire. This is unique that you can adjust the mixture based on the amount of bite in the racetrack.

This is one of the most simplest prep programs on the market with the major wins to back up the effectiveness of it.

We also do tire work, pre treatment of tires, and trackside help, call for pricing.

Had some wins and good finishes at the Southern Thunder Maxxis race in Jasper yesterday. Congrats to those.
I went to Foothills for the Winter Classic, but once again it rained and had to cancel. Roger Stepp and Brad Bracken have some seriously bad luck with this race as this was the 3rd week in a row Mother Nature beat them down. It also closed down Cross Anchor for today, so the next race will be Daytona, see everyone there!!

In Florida and i want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Ill be in Daytona for Kart Week and to end out the 2013 year we are going to get us some wins!!
Devon Morgan, Jason Moates, Simmons Bryant, and Scott Hollingsworth all shooting for that "W".
Southern Comfort going to help them get there!!

Back