Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

With good runs at both the Tri State and The Series last couple weekends, we will be back at Carnesville for the last Tri State. Looking for more strong runs.
Following weekend, see you all at the Nationals!!

Wins at Tri State, then was done early enough to make it to Warrior Creek, where there was more wins. 2 totally different surfaces, with the same results.
Neeses, Nationals this weekend!!

Will be making the trip to Crossroads Motorplex for The World 100. This race is one of the oldest and most prestigious races to win in the country. Been a while since ive been down to see everyone there, looking forward to going.
Please let me know if you need anything delivered, id be more than happy to do so.

Winter season racing is really getting started up, Cherokee Speedway Saturday on the car track, followed by Sunday at Cross Anchor for their opening winter season race.
Warrior Creek also has been racing this winter, and SoCo has been getting many wins there as well.

Be at Warrior Creek tomorrow and Cross Anchor Sunday.
Getting things caught back up here, after being in Fl for an extended stay, but will be headed back down within 2 weeks, that is if things remain the same. Get your order in before hand!!

Im in Fl, still able to ship some prep, but please be a little patient as in here taking care of some family issues with my Mom.
Im still taking calls and handling any questions so dont be afraid to call.

Second Big 3 race of the season in the books was a successful one, 422 entries, lots of amazing runs by SoCo customers.
Thinking of Carnesville this weekend for the wet track racing, see how things turn out here.

Carnesville was really good, still a hard track but adding water to it made it a bit more racy IMO and loved the racing!!
Definitely should try the next one if you have a kart and in the area.

Was back at Carnesville this past weekend, and after Mother Nature poured down upon us, the track crew worked hard at getting it back into raceable condition. Had at least 1 win, lead a lot of others, many top 5s, and was very happy with the results after such a heavy downpour of rain.
Thanks to all who gave their condolences on the passing of my Mom, means a lot.

Back