Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Hope everyone had a good 4th!
Wins all over this past weekend, so many tracks running all over, so the wins came from all over, thanks to all who choose to use SoCo!!

Florida Dirt Championship Series this weekend for the Dads Dream Race, this year honoring my Dad, Earl Mewhorter Sr.
Im honored and very proud to be attending this event, especially what has transpired over the last several months.
Jason and Laura have done a lot to bring a major karting series back to Fl, and its a thankless job, but they have done well, and thanks to both for honoring my Dad this year. Hope to see lots of old friends.

UKS this weekend at Patriot, should be a good crowd there and lots probably getting in some track time to be ready for one of the biggest events of the year, The Big O!!

Night 1 at The Big O, 321 entries for only 10 classes!!!!
Unfortunately Mother Nature caught up and Friday nights races will be this morning before Saturdays show starts.

Since The Big O, where we definitely had success, we went to The Big 3, where once again success was in the cards.
Cant thank each and everyone enough, you have a choice on treatments, thank you so much for using SoCo!!!

Went to Foothills Friday night, been a bit since i been to Brad Brackens track, last years Big 3 actually. Anyways Brads been working hard on the place, new red clay, track was very fast for a Friday night show.
Our camp pulled out 2 wins and 3 second place finishes on the night, and customers picked up couple other wins. Was a nice night.

Patriot this weekend for the Tri State race, then back at Carnesville, back for another Tri State at Neeses, Maxxis Nationals following weekend, Big 3 Series week after that, then im not sure whats following.
Busy month of racing but hopefully some cooler weather :)

Was at Carnesville for wet track Southern Thunder Series this past weekend. Started working with a Jr1 driver again, and had a great weekend for only our 2nd race together. Bite in a can , along with SoCo Pink, works so well at that place. I forgot how much fun it had been working with the kids, and Bryce Muchow picked up the pole in Jr1 and qualified p3 in Pro. Lead both races at 1 point but brought home a 4th in points, after spinning while leading and going to the rear, and finished p2 in the Pro. Seeing the smile on that kids face, made me so happy to do what i do.
We have been so busy here lately with the racing really gearing up, Tri State this weekend, followed with the Maxxis Nationals, then the Big 3 series, then the start of Warrior Creek.

Had a good time at the Nationals, but once again back at it this week for The Big 3 Series at Foothills, tracks going to be good with the new clay Brad Bracken has put down!!

Was at Jasper for World 100 weekend, where once again SoCo shows why its one of the best treatments on the market. Was a good crowd, track was in great shape, decent weather, and the racing was good.

After Thanksgiving Thunder at Carnesville, ill be doing orders for Daytona and getting the Daytona Prep ready, same winning prep and tires that ive been doing for years. Get with me if you need either to get your order placed.

Back