Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Southern Comfort is located in Woodruff, SC and will be offering full tire services with SoCo Kutz once settled in, pricing announced shortly for the tires, etc. Treatments are still $25 a qrt and $85 a gallon. Success has been had already here with multiple wins at Sugar Tit last weekend.
Look for more to come.

Many more wins this weekend at Sugar Tit and Cross Anchor Sunday. Thanks to those who have given SoCo the chance to prove how effective it is at the local shows here in the upstate area of SC.

Earl is a good guy to deal with. Always more than happy to help anyone, not just his clients. They set fast times and win races... I'm sure he is a nice guy to boot! :)

I would shop with Earl with confidence!

I feel a need to give back to the karter, so im having a " I Moved To SC Sale" for the month of November. All SoCo Treatments will be discounted 15%. Great time to save and get some product for the upcoming fall money races or to just stock up for next year.
Call me at 386-748-1061, e mail me at earl@tirepreps.com or you may just leave a message, thank you!!

Im heading to the Stacy Beam race at Foothills today.
Next week ill be heading back to Fl for Wade Murphys World 100 weekend at Jasper.
And thank you to everyone using SoCo!!

Address Please

Earl,
Please respond to the PM I sent to you.
I need your new mailing address in Woodruff, SC please.

All the best,
Randy Ransom (rransom)

Added:
Never mind. I now have it.

Last edited:
After going to Foothills, and supporting the Stacy Beam Birthday Bash, first time there, SoCo took home lots of wins and lots of poles.
Thanks to all who support SoCo, and to the staff at Foothills for a well run race.

Leaving shortly headed to the World 100 at Jasper. Lots of prep to deliver, and get back to Jasper and see everyone again. Looking forward to a good weekend, Wade Murphy has a beautiful facility there.

Back