Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

2020 shaping up to be an exciting year. If you need any help getting your program at a higher level, or more consistent, please feel free to give me a call. Onsite track services available as well.

Was at both Possum Kingdom and Cross Anchor this weekend, and SoCo was upfront winning at both places.
Just grateful that with the weather we have been seeing in the upstate of SC that we are able to race at all.

Will be at the Shane Stephens Race at Checkered Flag today, Shiloh. Ill be there supporting customers and giving advice. Look me up as ill just be walking around talking with friends and customers, watching some good racing.

Possum Kingdom this weekend for The Massive 10 Series. Clint and family has done a nice job trying to bring this place back to prominence and track gets better everytime it gets raced on.

Hope everyone is staying safe during this different time in our lives. We will all get back to racing before too long, and SoCo will be here to help in anyway we can.
As others were selling off stock, i was still bringing in stock so when things open back up, all your needs can be fulfilled.

Everyones getting excited as racing is about to begin again. Big 3 Series at Carnesville, GKK, May 9th, hopefully followed by The Massive 10 Series at Possum Kingdom Superspeedway.
If theres anything you need, let us know. During this unknown time of the pandemic, SoCo stocked up so when things re open, we can help with your needs.

Well some of the "opening" races have gotten cancelled due to the pandemic, and theres question again on whether The Big 3 will be able to race, along with a race at PK.
Wishing everyone peace at a time where we may need it, and good health also!!

Possum Kingdom today, and the next 2 weeks also. The Massive 10 Series next week followed up with The Big 3 Series.
Good luck wherever you are racing at today, and if you are unfortunate enough yet to still not be at a track, stay healthy and God Bless.

Still picking up wins at the bigger races across the south. Other areas of the country are slowly getting back to racing, hopefully some of you all are able to do so.
Everyone stay safe, use a bit of common sense, and we will all get through this very different time in our lives. Please respect others, and enjoy lifes precious moments, including kart racing!!

Been racing and winning almost every weekend here in the Carolinas, and have some big races coming up. Big 3 with the Charles West Memorial, followed by The Big O next several weeks. Maxxis Nationals around the corner. Then my fav of the year, The World 100 down in Japer, Fl.
If you are looking to elevate your tire game, or get on a very simple, but effective, prep program, give us a shout. We are a small company but doing big things!!

Been racing and winning almost every weekend here in the Carolinas, and have some big races coming up. Big 3 with the Charles West Memorial, followed by The Big O next several weeks. Maxxis Nationals around the corner. Then my fav of the year, The World 100 down in Japer, Fl.
If you are looking to elevate your tire game, or get on a very simple, but effective, prep program, give us a shout. We are a small company but doing big things!!
Well Mother Nature seems to have differing thoughts on when to race. The Big 3 was a wash out, and now the Big O is as well. All this and the Covid 19 has made this a year of havoc for those promoters who are trying to get in a race season, and the karters who are trying to race these special events.
Big O has been moved to the 25-26, so we will see everyone next weekend.

Daytona Prep will be available after i get back from Thunder, which means next week you may start ordering the prep. Same prep that wins every year there, and won multiple classes and races last year.
Available in quarts or gallons.

Merry Christmas to everyone, hoping to see lots of you at Daytona. To those who cant be there, and to all who can, everyone be blessed this Holiday season and lets all treat everyone kindly and lovingly as possible.
Daytona Kart Week is once again upon us, and Ill be there helping and giving support to those customers in need, and after the New Year, i just may be at Carnesville on the 2nd.

Daytona winning prep once again!! Lots of good runs, lead lots of classes. Thanks to everyone who uses and supports SoCo.
Carnesville race has been cancelled due to Mother Nature.
Hope everyone enjoys and has a great New Years!!

Cross Anchor for their first race of the year is where ill be, come support a great local series.
And pricing for Southern Comfort Tire Treatments will not be changing for 2021 at this time. Unfortunately my chemical supplier has sent me an e mail saying there was increases in certain chemical materials, and increase in cold rolled steel (drums), but i ordered just before 1st of the year as usual to beat the price increases that usually occur after that time period. Im guessing this will also affect the cost of the metal cans as well but have not heard.
So i will do my absolute best to keep prices same!! Thank you to everyone who supports SoCo :)

Back