Southern Comfort Tire Treatments,LLC

Been getting a ton of rain here in the Carolinas, and getting cancelled races, but hopeful for this weekends weather.
Possible PK Saturday and be at Cross Anchor Sunday.

Went and helped a good friend this weekend. Saturday at Carnesville GKK for The Big 3 Series, and Sunday at Cross Anchor. We ran a total of 4 classes for the weekend, 2 poles and all 4 wins.
Possum Kingdom this coming weekend.

Triple Crown Series at Possum Kingdom this past weekend, picked up the win in both $500 to win Champ classes.
Carnesville possible this weekend, and Cross Anchor Sunday.

Went to a big RC car race yesterday, picked up a few wins with some really good friends and had a good relaxing time.
Happy 4th to everyone, may today we all be blessed.

The Big O weekend is over. Track was super fast, when you are flat footing an open, you are hauling the mail!!
New track record in UAS by Evan Seay, congrats.
Prayers to Danny Wayne Knox who was seriously hurt this weekend.
Daniel Armstrong wins OHV Open, Austin Yarbrough wins the Maxx daddy Limited, and your big winner is Cameron Carter winning the Big O Championship.

Unfortunately, the price increases , which seems everywhere these days, have finally gotten to a point where i have to increase my prices. Over the last several yrs. ive been eating the small price increases to try and keep the cost of my treatments the same as has been. Well now the cost has gone way way up, a lot more than i had figured.
Prices are as follows starting Oct. 1:
SoCo Purple, SoCo Pink, SoCo Blue, SoCo Red, and SoCo El Prep will be at $30 qrt., and $100 a gallon.
SoCo Bite in a can will be $35 a qrt., and $120 a gallon.

SoCo Race Car Outside is $120 a gallon.
SoCo Race Car Inside is $100 a gallon.

Sorry for the increases and any inconveniences this may cause.

Will be at the Maxxis Nationals, Iron City Motorsports Complex this coming weekend. Ill be giving advice, helping customers, and ill be smoking some food and making cowboy coffee. So stop by, say hi, grab a cup of coffee if you like.
See ya there.

The World 100 weekend at Jasper did not disappoint!! Some great racing, great friends, and great times.
Congratulations to Tommy Bauter and Tony Gaylord, they had that kart hooked up!!

Back