spaceing ?

Generally speaking, narrowing the front track will make it tighter/stick better, but not drastically.
It's more of a fine tuning technique.

If it effects it at all, I would not expect a push I would think just opposite little to much grip and a slight snap loose in the middle of the turn, and that's only if everything else is real close harmony, but I don't think you'll see any negative effect.

On front left what would the affect be if I went from 2 spacers behind front spindal to just 1 spacer behind wheel hub ?
depends on lf camber. if you have .5deg+ and space the wheel out you will load the left front heavier and quicker and unload the lr when you turn in freeing up the kart. most spindles are made to run spaced to just clear the steering arm. If you run your lf at 0 it should have little or no effect.

depends on lf camber. if you have .5deg+ and space the wheel out you will load the left front heavier and quicker and unload the lr when you turn in freeing up the kart. most spindles are made to run spaced to just clear the steering arm. If you run your lf at 0 it should have little or no effect.
don't forget the kingpin inclination. The caster will come into play also. The thickness of one washer will have a minimal effect.

Back