Spark plugs

My reliable resource tells me that I need to run an Autolite 2414 spark plug which him and I both know is no longer made. The Autolite replacement has a projected tip unlike that of the original. Please help.
It is to be run in a 100cc PCR ran on 110 octane racing gasoline. I am not looking for 2414 plugs. I would like to know what I need to get in place of those.

Never had a 2413 in any of my opens or stockers allways ran the 2414 never stick never any detonation happening kermit always told me 2414 HOT SUMMER days IN FLORIDA TO THE EXTREM COLD AT THE MUNICIPAL STADIUM IN DAYTONA BEACH! I bought #250 plugs at $2 bucks a piece thats with shipping included.:cool:HOW MANY DO U NEED?

Never had a 2413 in any of my opens or stockers allways ran the 2414 never stick never any detonation happening kermit always told me 2414 HOT SUMMER days IN FLORIDA TO THE EXTREM COLD AT THE MUNICIPAL STADIUM IN DAYTONA BEACH! I bought #250 plugs at $2 bucks a piece thats with shipping included.:cool:HOW MANY DO U NEED?

From Buller:

"We recommend the W34en or and hotter W31en plugs. (The Autolite 2413 or the hotter 2414 may lso be used)."

We use NGK B10EG in 100cc, 125cc and KZ Engine.
B9EG in case of temperature less than 7/10 celsius. But is not mandatory. I've run with B10EG with 5 degreee celsius, problem was carb params.

Do u still have them 2414s

Do u still have some of them 2414s

Back