Specific seat ??

Mrdavid78

Running oval dirt, small tracks. 1/10th of a mile and smaller.. In a nemesis chassis, now whats to say what kind of seat to use ??

Running oval dirt, small tracks. 1/10th of a mile and smaller.. In a nemesis chassis, now whats to say what kind of seat to use ??
You'll want an oval specific fiberglass seat, many to pick from.
If you can buy it local you can try it to make sure it fits

Is there a specific reason ?? I currently have a evolution type seat fiberglass but i find it extremely uncomfortable. Ive been looking and found oval plastic high impact karting seats different style.. Sorry and thank u. Im just wicked uncomfortable in my current seat and find myself tryin to adjust myself ALOT ..

Is it to small, or to big? They come in different sizes. Like Jamie said, if you buy it local, you can make sure it fits.

Is there a specific reason ?? I currently have a evolution type seat fiberglass but i find it extremely uncomfortable. Ive been looking and found oval plastic high impact karting seats different style.. Sorry and thank u. Im just wicked uncomfortable in my current seat and find myself tryin to adjust myself ALOT ..
Yeah saw those, not for oval racing, don't care what the website says

I went to the kart shop and sat in every seat they had in stock. Some were awful! Bottom line is you have to be comfortable.

Thank u. For everyones opinion. Seat is seriously a pain in my a$$. No kart shops around me to find the differences..

I would call JC Specialty, talk to someone on the phone and explain to them your situation. I’m sure they could hook you up with a more comfortable seat.

Thank u. For everyones opinion. Seat is seriously a pain in my a$$. No kart shops around me to find the differences..
Buddies have one you could try? Race track near by? Most will have someone selling parts.
Is the seat mounted correctly?

I dont have any1 i know that races karts. More than likely my current seat isnt installed right. Im for sure gonna check out other karts this weekend at the track..

I prefer the Safrits edge seats. Make sure the seat fits properly. Too big is worse than a little to small.

Back