specs for a ltd mod animal?

What should the rpm for clutch engagement on a WKA animal limited? Motor is very strong, clutch gaps are good, seems to be slow on starts. Karts in front of me always pull away on starts, but I generally catch them back in the first turn or two. I'm thinking my clutch engagement is too low. Not sure what it is set at right now, I need to check it.

What should the rpm for clutch engagement on a WKA animal limited? Motor is very strong, clutch gaps are good, seems to be slow on starts. Karts in front of me always pull away on starts, but I generally catch them back in the first turn or two. I'm thinking my clutch engagement is too low. Not sure what it is set at right now, I need to check it.

i use a bully 3 disc...about 5800-ish.....

well, gosh darnit, all good things must come to an end so ive heard, my ltd mod animal puked a rod out the block yesterday....this I will say, running this engine is by far the most fun and got the most enjoyment out of kart racing for a long, long time. my racing budget wont allow it to be rebuilt anytime soon, so until that day comes, will be forced to put a clone motor back on the kart so I can keep on racing........sure gonna miss all that HP.....

clone motor racing simply is just not anywhere near as much fun as the ltd mod, so I scrimped and saved and emptied my piggybank, got a new shortblock, its going back together after all, looking at running it indoors on new years weekend in Lincoln ne, cant wait!

Back