Speed Help

Cak031

Running Preditor 375 dirt oval and am lacking speed....running same gearing as top guys lap times are up to half second per lap slower every week.....cannot seem to figure out how to pick speed any info to consider....

Bone stock out of the box ? Where are you running ? Which Tires & air pressures ? Are you having any handling issues or you feel it's handling good ?

It is helpful to add your kart info , such as make , model , set up numbers for caster , camber , type of tires , air pressures , dirt or asphault , ect , and scale numbers , so as the members here with their vast knowledge can give you as much help as possible .

I agree im new at kart racing and I have people scale for me and am not sure of the numbers..I will write them down then i can relay the info.....

Bathroom scales are cheap if you want to be able to do stuff yourself. Go get whoever to set it up and then bring it home and put it on your scales and record those numbers. Scaling in same location every time is important

Well kart was way off......tow was 4 inches off....cross was way low...rear left was only at 52.........should be faster now...

Bone stock out of the box ? Where are you running ? Which Tires & air pressures ? Are you having any handling issues or you feel it's handling good ?

Better yet....what's everyone else running?

Back