Sr or Jr Champs

K3 Karting in Kankakee, IL runs champs with animals. We have not had a race yet this year so I’m not sure what our kart count will look like.

We do have a tire rule of non-prepped Hoosier FKs though

jackson speedway has champs, SA motor, any tire or clutch.. have had 2 champ karts one night. we mixed them in with the regular karts... one of the champs one the feature.

jackson speedway has champs, SA motor, any tire or clutch.. have had 2 champ karts one night. we mixed them in with the regular karts... one of the champs one the feature.

I would bring my champ, but NEVER if you mix them with flat karts. That’s the most dangerous thing you could ever do. If two of them ever tangled, the results could be horrendous.

I would bring my champ, but NEVER if you mix them with flat karts. That’s the most dangerous thing you could ever do. If two of them ever tangled, the results could be horrendous.
your not wrong there..could be bad. it was talked about with all the racers, beforehand, Everyone agreed to the mix. if we would have had 1 racer who didn't agree, we would have just run the 2 champs run in their own race. champs want more karts to race with

Depending on what class the jr champs run. There is a purple plate and blue plate class at baer field in fort wayne indiana. Purple plate has quite a few. Currently 4 in blue plate. And if i remember correctly there were at least 6 sr champs last night we raced maybe more. They run burris tires there though.

Back