Sst5

What do you guys suggest cutting SST5 with to get it to dry a little quicker. I need it to be ready in 6-7days instead of the 10days.

Cut it with acrysol? 60/40 60-SST5 40acrysol?

FYI big car tires.

Acrysol should be a good cutting prep for SST5. That mix will still need a cure-time but should get good grip and decent conditioned. 75/25% will be a good mix as well. Hope this helps and Good Luck.

KB @ Kevin Bishop Racing Development

What do you guys suggest cutting SST5 with to get it to dry a little quicker. I need it to be ready in 6-7days instead of the 10days.

Cut it with acrysol? 60/40 60-SST5 40acrysol?

FYI big car tires.
What test do you need to pass?
Kevin gave a good answer. WHAT YOU WANT IS ALSO GOOD.
Three coat and the sun every day will cut a day out of the cure. Maybe even a bit more.
And this is why profiles help=> If I knew where you were racing (just generally), You might be better off with the VJ Red Hot. This could cut another day out of the cure even uncut.
All the best,
Randy

I'm in central Oklahoma. I will likely give the vj line a try after I finish up what I have. Just started getting after it again. Still have half a quart of sst5 and tt and more of the sst and a little btgp. Won't be getting that again that smell is hard to hide. No tire tests at most places I go. Never even a duro.

Chris it is not an "open" tire rule but if they arent checking anything far as duro or sending off for testing i guess its "open" prep.

Back