Stagger help for Burris tires

I'm looking for help with staggering burris tires to what I want and then keeping the stagger I want. They seem to change constantly and it gets frustrating. Any help with growing/shrinking tires and then maintaining the stagger would be appreciated.

During weekly storage we always kept 8-10# in the rights and 1-2# in the lefts. Don’t leave them in the trailer where they get hot and cold, bring em inside and keep em comfy.

During weekly storage we always kept 8-10# in the rights and 1-2# in the lefts. Don’t leave them in the trailer where they get hot and cold, bring em inside and keep em comfy.

Maybe that is some of the problem. I bring them into the garage from the trailer but the garage isnt temperature controlled either. Thanks.

Garage is fine, it won’t nearly bounce up and down in temp like a trailer does. Heck I don’t have enough room in the house for all our tires and the prep would kill us in our sleep lol

I do this and keep most in the trailer and have no issues, I also purge lefts as soon as possible after each run and add little to the rights, that way there not changing between runs while just sitting in trailer or setting out.

Last edited:
Whatever method you choose to use, you'll still be chasing the sizing every week.
That's just part of Burris (and some other brands as well) kart racing.
The effort is worth it though.
Usually, we'll size our tires when we wash, refinish, and prep them and do the weekly maintenance on our karts.
Then we'll go through the tires all again a day before heading to the track, then check them again when we get to the track.
It just becomes a standard routine after a while.

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back