Stalker set up help

F1F21

picked up a stalker from a guy who had it sitting in the rafters in his shop and it looked to be damn near brand new. Was just hoping I could get a decent baseline set up numbers. Will be running on a small bullring if it’s 1/8th mile I’d be surprised! With the wedge body and me in the seat kart weight just at 400. Running pure stock(predator). Just want to get an idea on castor/camber and cross

Lucky_7
Yesterday at 8:18 PM
Add bookmark
Phantom still sells pills. Just not the spindles .

I don't see them on the PRC website .
Your going to have to make some calls .
PRC first then any dealer , you may get lucky .

Lucky_7
Yesterday at 8:18 PM
Add bookmark
Phantom still sells pills. Just not the spindles .

I don't see them on the PRC website .
Your going to have to make some calls .
PRC first then any dealer , you may get lucky .

I just bought some less than a month ago, I'll try to find a link...

Im also working on building after market spindles for these karts. I have one, caged, for the kids. And overall its a fast kart. Im going to make back up spindles for mine anyway.

picked up a stalker from a guy who had it sitting in the rafters in his shop and it looked to be damn near brand new. Was just hoping I could get a decent baseline set up numbers. Will be running on a small bullring if it’s 1/8th mile I’d be surprised! With the wedge body and me in the seat kart weight just at 400. Running pure stock(predator). Just want to get an idea on castor/camber and cross
Would you be interested in selling it

Im also working on building after market spindles for these karts. I have one, caged, for the kids. And overall its a fast kart. Im going to make back up spindles for mine anyway.
How did the spindles turn out for the stalker I would like to have some built

How did the spindles turn out for the stalker I would like to have some built

This is how far I am. I could make some at any time. If you are seriously wanting some I can knock out a set for ya...

Attachments

• spindle 1.png
    spindle 1.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 69
  • spindle 2.png
    spindle 2.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 68
This is how far I am. I could make some at any time. If you are seriously wanting some I can knock out a set for ya...
Are you still making these and what is the price? My son runs an old Stalker setup and these are the spindles we need. He doesn't want to upgrade karts as he has won so much with this one. Thank you.

Back