Stalker spindles

F1F21

I know a while back someone on here said they could make spindles for the stalker. So I was curious if anyone has any info on that and or is there any other ‘generic’ spindles out there that I might be able to make work?

I know a while back someone on here said they could make spindles for the stalker. So I was curious if anyone has any info on that and or is there any other ‘generic’ spindles out there that I might be able to make work?
They still sell stalker spindles on Phantom racing chassis store website

Actually i miss lead, the oldest spindle is on the Nemesis they sell, they only sell camber pills and king pins for stalker and banshee

Unfortunately they dont sell them anymore, oldest is a Nemesis spindle that phantom sells

I can make the spindles. I started a couple years ago. There just isn't any money in it. I've made around 10 sets and it took 2 years to sell them. Just not enough demand. If you wanted to buy several sets Id think about making them. But for one set its just not cost effective.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 21
I can make the spindles. I started a couple years ago. There just isn't any money in it. I've made around 10 sets and it took 2 years to sell them. Just not enough demand. If you wanted to buy several sets Id think about making them. But for one set its just not cost effective.
Lucky_7 how many sets would knees to purchase to get you to make them for me and what would be the price per set ?

Back