Starter for KT100

F1F21

Is there companies out there who sale them? Has anyone built their own? Doesn’t seem like too much to do but as with everything I’ve found out in karting so far seems easy and simple and is very complicated lol. I just took deliver on my first KT from my amazing sponsors but it’s just the engine so I’m looking for the rest of the set up as well( mount, carb, clutch, pipe) so if anyone has stuff laying around lmk as well. Feel free to text pics to 209-346-2835 thanks guys I really appreciate all the help and welcoming advice from everyone I’ve dealt with on this forum it’s greatly appreciated!
-Jake

The trick to building a starter is finding the right one .
Subaru legacy and a odd toyota model are 2 I've heard work .

Used started go for around $125 all the time...easier and cheaper than building. Burris is a big name in starters... Look on facebook marketplace or WTB here in the 2-cycle or sprint sections.

Isn't any of the various hand held battery powered starters available just about everywhere capable of doing the job? There are plenty of kart shops that advertise/sell on here that can hook you up with everything you need, not to mention the want ads/for sale threads on these forums....

Back