Steering Toe lock help

Mine somehow came loose and not sure how to set it back for the lock to be correct.
I do not have any set up equipment unless scales, level and tape measure will do.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks

A way to do it but not the most accurate way, go to what ever side of the kart you square up, other side being the side that's towed out. With the straighest wheels you own on the kart, place the end of your 4ft level flush on the face of the back wheel towards the front of the kart and measure the front of the wheel and the back of the wheel on the face adjusting until both measurement are the same. Its best done with another set of hands! Good luck

Call the manufactor of kart he will tell you or set s wheel on center the pt pin in center hole then sq. Kart as usual

If you know someone with an UltraMax Square n Toe, you use that to square right side then set your toe lock where you want it.

I've done this a time or two after my lock was in gaged and had a kart stand turn over and spun the lock ... Using the left front as a stating point loosen the lock pin it square the left front tire with the left rear now tighten down the lock this will get you back close enough to reset your toe on both sides unless you had a crash it should be reset already

Back