Stock Predator builds - bypass governor?

I'm looking to get a predator built for a 212 stock class (out of the box stock), must retain governor, no modifications. Now i've never looked at the mechanics of the governor, but is there a way to retain it, yet bypass it for RPM/performance gains? If there are preferred builders for this type of boxstock can you let me know?
I suggest putting on a stock Predator 212cc hemi flat top piston it will give you more power than the domed piston head which comes on the non hemi

Did you overlook the whole stock NO MODIFICATIONS part of this?
Not really but it's technically not a mod because the Predator 212cc Hemi piston which is stock flat topped is stock, how is it illegal to put it in a stock Predator 212cc, it's not aftermarket, so i don't consider it a mod

The rules are set track to track for predator motors, but most local tracks, and therefor I would assume many tracks contain something similar to number 2 in the attached rules. That would preclude changing pistons.

Attachments

• 14BEEAFB-AFE9-4A11-A6AE-98F8064894AF.png
    14BEEAFB-AFE9-4A11-A6AE-98F8064894AF.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 40
Not really but it's technically not a mod because the Predator 212cc Hemi piston which is stock flat topped is stock, how is it illegal to put it in a stock Predator 212cc, it's not aftermarket, so i don't consider it a mod
most rules say no mix matching parts, hemi has to have hemi parts, non hemi the same.

Thanks all - I posted then been too busy to back to this. I reach out the track promotor, got a better understanding of what's allowed and then talked to a couple builders to see what can be done to fit in the rules. Should be good

The rules are set track to track for predator motors, but most local tracks, and therefor I would assume many tracks contain something similar to number 2 in the attached rules. That would preclude changing pistons.
Oh i see no interchanging of parts, sorry didn't know that rule

Back