STORAGE FOR 21 YEARS

OK LETS start this out with nothing is for sale YET ..I just did a complete buy out of karting equipment which includes k30s k88 k78 10 or 11 motors mostly rotaries and some reeds and 2 SAE karts or sauders..Father /son team that raced at cridersville Ohio last time was 21 years ago ..SEND NAME AND CELL NUMBER AND I WILL SEND PICS. RICK SULLIVAN 217 871 4452

Last edited:
send info or pictures of coils and ignitions,, also the K-30., K-88,78 stuff.... thx Pete ,602-501-0359 thx,s

WHAT NAME DID YOU USE I ANSWERED EVERYONE WHO PUT NAME AND NUMBER
I texted you on Sept 9th at 5:11 AM. Look it up on your phone. " Hi Rick. I'm interested in the K30s Thanks" You replied "Thank you I'm compiling a list" I again texted you on Sept. 13th saying "Wondering where that list is?" and you replied "Central Illinois Good night" I'm actually only interested in the K30s only so I don't need a list....

I texted you on Sept 9th at 5:11 AM. Look it up on your phone. " Hi Rick. I'm interested in the K30s Thanks" You replied "Thank you I'm compiling a list" I again texted you on Sept. 13th saying "Wondering where that list is?" and you replied "Central Illinois Good night" I'm actually only interested in the K30s only so I don't need a list....
DID YOU INCLUDE NAME ? ITS HARD TO KEEP 65 NUMBERS STRAIGHT WITHOUT A NAME AGAIN DID YOU INCLUDE NAME

Last edited:
Back