Stroking a Kt 100

In the dollars per hp aspect not much .
Do you need to race a piston port ?
A reed jet would be much better .

In the dollars per hp aspect not much .
Do you need to race a piston port ?
A reed jet would be much better .
I love Yamahas I know I know they are not very powerful lol I’m in the process of putting twin Yamahas together and I’m running against some stiff competition need as much as possible thanks for your time

They are the flathead of the two stroke world .
freight train or side by side ?
Ferral had a freight train set up where the front enginge pipe went forward . ran quite well .

I might have a couple of stroker Yamaha KT 100 that Chuck Bonic bought from Wayne Howe, set up to run as dual, one n each side of the kart. I have to open and checked them. I am trying to help his family sell some of his stuff after he passed away recently in a car accident.

I might have a couple of stroker Yamaha KT 100 that Chuck Bonic bought from Wayne Howe, set up to run as dual, one n each side of the kart. I have to open and checked them. I am trying to help his family sell some of his stuff after he passed away recently in a car accident.
How much power do you gain from stroking a kt?

How much power do you gain from stroking a kt?
I don't really know and tell you the truth I don't really care about power because I have seen any kind of numbers depending on dinos. Obviously big difference compared to a stock one, not just the stroke, the bigger carbi/ntake compared to the shifter Walbro, methanol, pipe, timing, etc

I don't really know and tell you the truth I don't really care about power because I have seen any kind of numbers depending on dinos. Obviously big difference compared to a stock one, not just the stroke, the bigger carbi/ntake compared to the shifter Walbro, methanol, pipe, timing, etc
Shifter walbro??

They are the flathead of the two stroke world .
freight train or side by side ?
Ferral had a freight train set up where the front enginge pipe went forward . ran quite well .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221117-173537_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221117-173537_Facebook.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 65
Yea them's parrilla's . Nice though .
This was awhile back 07-08 maybe .
IKF Nationals . Delaware Ia .
Bills grandson Austin ran this setup with yamahas at delaware and was really fast..then Lindgren ran it with comers reedjets in the uas class. This is a good setup for duals for sure.

Back