Stumped

cayjorjan

What do you get someone who pretty much has everything? I need some ideas for a Christmas present for my wife! I'm hitting a brick wall...Please help!!!

What do you get someone who pretty much has everything? I need some ideas for a Christmas present for my wife! I'm hitting a brick wall...Please help!!!

Make a copy of your bio on here, have it printed up real fancy and put it in a small fancy frame with numerous small hearts around the frame.

simple, next question please.

Make a copy of your bio on here, have it printed up real fancy and put it in a small fancy frame with numerous small hearts around the frame.

simple, next question please.

I just did a Duck on it to learn what would be appropriate for 27 years of marriage. It turns out to be Sculpture and the picture frame would fit as sculpture.

Too bad it's not 30 years, I'd be suggesting an Emerald Pendant. Better start saving up for that big three owe.

Go get her gift cards to get her nails and hair done and put them in a basket from bed bath and beyond... Ask the sales people whats popular they will help...

whos it for is the question??? your mom/dad... get them the 1 thing they always want... a big o hug and an I love you... if some one else... a bottle of alc. or a gift card... or if you want to be funny... get a box that looks like a treasure chest fill it with coins (pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters) then you tell them I couldn't think of what to get you??? so I just brought you a treasure chest from under the rainbow... =)

I was in the same boat so I decided that I would make a certificate on the computer that is good for one dinner out every first wednsday of the month for the year. Kinda like a date night and something we can both look forward to. After 26 years of being married figgerd she would like that!
Dave

Back