Super Heavy Clutch

speed47

I am running the super heavy class here in florida. I'm just getting back into it after being out of karting for 10yrs. What is a good clutch to start with and what size springs should I use? Was looking at the Hillard and Noram clutches.

I am running the super heavy class here in florida. I'm just getting back into it after being out of karting for 10yrs. What is a good clutch to start with and what size springs should I use? Was looking at the Hillard and Noram clutches.
It depends on what kind of karting and track you are going to do. You would want to get lighter springs if you want your clutch to stay engaged in low rpm situations. It looks like the Hilliard clutch would bite and engage quicker, from my research. So it really depends on what your after. :)

Where are you racing at, we’re trying to build our super heavy class at Space Coast?
How’s the turn out where your running?

Back