Swap meet March 14,2015 corydon,indiana

joemacracing

12 ft x 12 ft booth $25.00,free admission to the general public.will take place at the Lucas oil warehouse in corydon,Indiana.the old tower automotive building ,for more info contact David Bruner 812-633-1092 or Danny Murdock 812-267-7287. This swap meet is being put on buy Crawford county speedway

What about tables? They included in the price? I'll take a spot regardless. I know when we had ours here in louisvilee i provided the tables. I didn't charge the vendors, charged $2.00 to get in the door. We had drawings every hour for door prizes. Items donated by vendors. I have new race jakets and gloves, oil, air filters, bodies by g-man, fuel tanks, tie rods, heim joints, bearing kits, chain, and more. If someone needs something let me know i'll make sure i get it there for you.

You will need to bring your own tables ,this is the first swap meet for these people,it will have all types of racing stuff involved,let's everyone try and support them.

I race karts and am not interested in buying anything other than kart related stuff. Will there be many kart vendors there or just 1 or 2 ? I just don't want to drive over there and only find one or two kart vendors. Just wouldn't be worth my time. Not trying to be a horses rear end but just being honest. I hope you have a good turnout. Thanks

set up time 7am-10am, swap meet time is 10am-5pm

nobody knows where tower automotive in Corydon is do you have a street address people want to come from Kentucky Illinois anx other parts of the state they're not familiar with this area.is there signs posted

Based on the minimum info provided..........this what I have researched and found.........the address is 3199 Harrison Way, NW, Corydon, Indiana. 47112

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf...ou1gMgH&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA&output=classic&dg=brw

If this info is incorrect.......if someone will PM me, I will either edit this post to the correct address.....or delete it.

Found this also..........

Swap/Meet Car Show

March 14th

Indoors @ 3301 Cline Rd. Corydon, IN (NW side of building...follow signs)

Car show is Free

Swap Meet booth $25 or 2 for $40

10 A.M. -5 P.M.

Booth set-up begins at 7 A.M.

Tear-down @ 5 P.M.

Reserve your spot...call David @ (812)633-1092

or Dan @ (812)267-7287

Note: Cline Road is the first road West of Harrison Way..........so the map link will work for both addresses.

Back