Swapmeet/kart show/ practice @ a.m.s.

AMS

Saturday April 11th starting at 10:00 am A.M.S. will kickoff the 2015 season with it's 11th annual swapmeet and kartshow. In addition to that (weather providing) we will be practicing. Should be alot of fun so gettum ready! Also there will be 1 winner for all classes in the kartshow! Plus 1 best of show! 5 bucks to sell this year in the swapmeet instead of 10! Call me if u guys have any questions 585 593 1177 or come on here and we'll discuss it. Can't wait to get this season underway!

We will be there
here is a list of stuff we are selling
Bully 2 disk
348 Tilly
jackshaft with gears
stock animal carb
lead painted and drilled
scale stand
animal air filters

Oh and the new concession stand is now up n going! I cooked the first hamburg on our new flattop yesterday..YUM! If you guys show up around 9:30 10:00 maybe you can talk her into making us some breakfast? I also talked to Randy Treadway (Treadway Speedshop) and he's gonna tryin make it. He's gotta lot of cool things to tell u guys! I hope he brings his trailer over? Yep only a week away and we should b on the track once again at A.M.S.!!!

Looks good on the weather!!! Might be a little chilly with a high around 50 BUT NO RAIN!!! This is a scheduled rain or shine event but I'm liking what I see rite now! We will have a big tent like we've had in the past for the show. As far as I know this will be it for the shows. So after this show...IT'S RACING TIME!!!

I was on the track for the first time about 3 hrs ago and gotter packed! I just needed that little window and got it!...yessss! Now its raining and it looks like a sheet of glass! I gotta admitt even after that BRUTAL winter..It looks damn good!!!

Youth:
Ages 5 years to 12 years of age.
Tachometers must not be mounted to the steering wheel.
Flat Head Purple Plate Restrictor/ Animal (For Rules refer to 2014 WKA Manual) Animal must run 3 hole purple restrictor plate only.
Clone Engine refers to the spec sheet below. (Green or Silver restrictor plate). May run any header with an unaltered muffler.
Lo206: Purple slide/no restrictor – Pump gas ONLY.
Fuel: Pure Methanol or Gas Allowed. Flat Head will run an OEM stock Fuel Tank. Animal & clone must run a 2qt capacity tank.
Weight must be written on right front nose piece. Minimum 250lbs. No Tolerance per track scales!

Clone 300, 350, 400 & 450 Classes:
Ages 13 years and older. Younger at tracks discretion.
Any shoe clutch will be allowed.
Weight must be written on right front nose piece.
Clone Engine refers to the following Tech Sheet.
Minimum weights: 300 lbs, 350lbs, 400lbs
450lbs (driver min weight 225lbs)
No Tolerance per track scales!

Back