Syrup racing

Ive also seen a lot or creative cutting patterns on some left rears.

Isn't that the truth.
We've tried a lot of off the wall "stuff" as well, but generally the guy that's up front has a corded LR with nothing really trick done to it. Just focus on unhooking that corner of the car.

If that's what yall like to use, I've got several LR Burris 33a's that are about down to the chords....we cut them to about .040-.060 around here for dirt, so they don't usually last too long like that for us on dirt. Haven't been prepped internally or very aggressively, maybe a wipe of goat before the grid at most. Let me know if interested, ill sell them $10 apiece

We got our hands on some old Dunlop RH2 5.00's. Cut em to the cords. Like a lite weight brick on the LR! Haven't done much syrup racing the last couple of years, was too out of shape. Didn't want to fall out of the dang seat!

If that's what yall like to use, I've got several LR Burris 33a's that are about down to the chords....we cut them to about .040-.060 around here for dirt, so they don't usually last too long like that for us on dirt. Haven't been prepped internally or very aggressively, maybe a wipe of goat before the grid at most. Let me know if interested, ill sell them $10 apiece

We use LF’s on the LR for concrete and asphalt, narrower the better.

353456F8-1793-4453-AF6F-1B62266181F0.jpg
Corded

Back