Talent

Nitro nut

Was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy some talent? I've checked every kart shop on bobs. Also get chasing racing. No body in there advertisement has any for sale! Seems I got a 55 gl drum of COBB JUICE & boy it sure don't get you to the front!! I've noticed that every event has winners,contenders & track packers. Well I can't seem to get out of the last group! No matter how hard I try & ( boy do I try hard) that damn COBB JUICE gets me every time! Guess I better just keep digging & tri to catch those winners & contenders!! Maybe just maybe this blind squirell will find him a nut!!! Open to home brews to make talent also!:cool:cool:

Yea the crew chief blames the driver. The driver blames the crew chief . Hell since I'm the driver,crew chief I put my owners cap on & say boys, we win as a team & we loose as a team! Then they say we got the loosing part down to a T, when's that winning gonna start!? By the way if anyone is looking for some of that COBB JUICE I got plenty!! Free of charge, shipping & PayPal fees included!! Just tring to give a few laughers. MERRY CHRISTMAS every one!

I know the feeling about the talent thing, actually found a bottle and was doing great, then cap fell off, and it all ran out.

Some talent is never found without some Benjimans... then again ive seen a lot of Benjimans spent when there was no talent to be found.

The motor man does his job the track workers do there job,and yes the COBB JUICE does its job.... One thing i can say is u will.get to the winner's circle hopefully next Saturday at the lake... Two things in your way...... One: COBB JUICE, need to dump that stuff down the drain and stop using it before crew chief quits. Two: other drivers with that so called talent.. Lmao! You got the laughs.

I started kart racing in 1980, did fairly well for some yrs. with my 2 boys for drivers, only took about 15 yrs. to race it all out of them, then I gradually found other drivers, 6 or 7 later , I was found by one of the best I've ever been priviledged to hook up with, but the talent isn't with 1 person, it's a conglomerate that needs to work as a team to do it's best. Hard work and a few dollars.

The motor man does his job the track workers do there job,and yes the COBB JUICE does its job.... One thing i can say is u will.get to the winner's circle hopefully next Saturday at the lake... Two things in your way...... One: COBB JUICE, need to dump that stuff down the drain and stop using it before crew chief quits. Two: other drivers with that so called talent.. Lmao! You got the laughs.

Yep, bromance your the only part I ain't gotta worry bout!! You defiantly give me GREAT MOTORS!!!:cool:

just keep your head up and keep giving it all you have, eventually you will start making your way up the ranks and into the winners circle more often. There is nothing better on a racetrack than experience, and talent too. Some of us have a natural ability to drive things, and some of us have to learn it, i guess im fortunate to be one of the natural drivers because i grew up riding and driving anything i could find that had wheels on it, and that does help when you get into a kart. Try not to worry about getting the most power you can out of the motor when your just starting out, focus on learning the chassis setup and tires first and getting consistent lap times, then once you have that down, start focusing on getting some more power.

Back