Talladega short track for rookie red

Jlposey

Hey guys I am def a beginner at this. My son and I have been two events now and are planning our first big event at talladega short track. I have a set of Maxxis pink and blues. What are your recommendations on how to prep them during the week and on track day?

These tire where bought from Wesley lablanc Pre prepped. They haven’t been ran in a while don’t seem to glazed over.
We are running an impulse chassis

our set up is near factory suggested set up.
Front 48.3
Rear 52.4
Cross 60.4

stagger is set up at factory

help this little fellow make some good laps.

You should post your left side number, your cambers, as far as tire info I'd recommend contacting Wesley see if he knows the track.

Thanks Guys, I have found a local guy to contact about prepping our tires. I will share my experience about the track after the fall classic.

Hey guys I am def a beginner at this. My son and I have been two events now and are planning our first big event at talladega short track. I have a set of Maxxis pink and blues. What are your recommendations on how to prep them during the week and on track day?

These tire where bought from Wesley lablanc Pre prepped. They haven’t been ran in a while don’t seem to glazed over.
We are running an impulse chassis

our set up is near factory suggested set up.
Front 48.3
Rear 52.4
Cross 60.4

stagger is set up at factory

help this little fellow make some good laps.
I've new myself and we race there and I've been trying to get on the tire game myself this is my first year also

Randy Ice prepped our tires. We didn’t go to the talladega race but the tires he prepped are on point. I would reach out to him if you need tires for talladega.

Back