Tecumseh Motorsports help

Cmac that was me that bought that! I's just sayin Thank you again! She's being built into a Open Modified with help from Friends! I bought another for friends and family to rip around at the local Kart Track Open Wednesdays 2 miles down the road from my house. For that engine I was asking Ponytl if he still had the Header that came with of those engines
racerx427:

Good to hear from you. Sorry, I didnt pay any attention to who I was responding to. Glad to see you continue to have fun with this engine. CMac

I have an old star engine here in the shop somewhere that someone gave me a few years ago, the engine is complete but the crankshaft is broken at the flywheel threads, I wasn’t sure if it was worth repairing the crank since parts are so hard to find, if I could find another crank them maybe..

I have an old star engine here in the shop somewhere that someone gave me a few years ago, the engine is complete but the crankshaft is broken at the flywheel threads, I wasn’t sure if it was worth repairing the crank since parts are so hard to find, if I could find another crank them maybe..
Mike at VKE don't have any stock cranks? I know he had some made up recently but I'm pretty sure they're spoken for.

Back