TERRY'S HIGH PERFORMANCE POWERPLANTS NCDS #6 LIST OF WINNERS - CONGRATULATIONS!

Last Saturday was our 6th NCDS race of the year sponsored by TERRY’s HIGH PERFORMANCE POWERPLANTS. We had a good turnout, and it was perfect racing weather. It wasn’t our best turnout for attendance, but it sure didn’t shorten the excitement on the racetrack. We had two and three wide racing and some very close racing, switching from 1st to 2nd sever times coming down to the checkered. Actually, there were 2 classes that had to wait for me to let everyone know who won it was so close. Good racing? I have always told you we have some of the best drivers found anywhere and Saturday just proved the competition is so close it came down to the scoring system to tell the winners. You can’t get any more nail biting than that.

Listed below are the winners of THE TERRY’s HIGH PERFORMANCE POWERPLANTS NCDS RACE #6

BEGINNER RED PLATE
WYATT PHIPPS
WITH HONERABLE MENTION TO MAIN 2
HUDSON HOWELL

JR 1
DECLAN WILLIS

JR 3
BRYSON DAGENHART

JR CHAMP POINTS
DECLAN WILLIS

TEEN CHAMP
BRYSON DAGENHART

CLONE LITE
THOMAS UNDERWOOD

CLONE MEDIUM
RICHARD SHOFFNER

CLONE HEAVY
RICHARD SHOFFNER

CLONE 425
JEREMY MARTIN

CLONE 450
CAITLIN BENGE

SR CHAMP 425
JEREMY MARTIN

PREDATOR 390
BRIAN HUTCHERSON

PREDATOR 425
LUKE SYKES

We always hold a few classes that do not accumulate points and some of these are considered as Pro classes in which the purse is usually a higher amount of money, and some are considered just normal payout classes. The winners of these classes and in no specific order are CHRIS CARPERTER (2 CLASSES), GREG CALES, DECLAN WILLIS (2 CLASSES), ASHTON STARNES, TRACE DANIEL, JEREMY MARTIN, AND COLE JOYCE.

CONGRATULALTIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

Our series is winding down, but the excitement is not! Just come and see or come and take part!

October 1 will be our next NCDS race. Music Barn is another dedicated supporter. The Music Barn NCDS #7 is only a few days away and entries are already coming in. We hope you will come and be a part of the excitement. See is you can take on the DAYTONA OF DIRT!

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT YOUR SAME PARKING, YOU HAVE THIS YEAR FOR NEXT YEAR, YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW. I’M PRETTY EASY TO FIND OR TO CONTACT. A SIMPLE TEXT OR MESSAGE WILL WORK AS WELL. YOU HAVE TO THE END OF OCTOBER TO PAY AND GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. IF YOU DO NOT LET ME KNOW SOMETHING BY THEN, YOUR PARKING SPOT WILL BE UP FOR GRABS BY THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE. BELIEVE ME, I DO HAVE A LIST. TO GET READY FOR NEXT YEAR HAS TO START NOW.

Last edited:
Back