TEST-N-TUNE SWAP MEET AT LIBERTY RACEWAY PARK - FEBRUARY 13 and FEBRUARY 20, 2021

With weather permitting, we are planning to hold a TEST-N-Tune/Swap Meet on February 13 and February 20. Be sure to gather your new or used parts to sell and then practice to get your equipment in tune for the first race of the season. We plan to open the gates at 12:00 for you to set your tables up for display or to just lay your goodies out to sell. Practice will start shortly after that. We hope it will be a good day to get out, sell your treasures, and make a few laps to get yourself ready for the 1st race of the season which will be February 27. The charge to get in will be $10 each for these two Test-N-Tune weekends. Remember, one person's trash could be another person's treasure.

Two weeks from now is our Test-N-Tune Swap Meet. Gates will open at 12:00 on February 13 for the first Test-N-Tune to set up all your sale items. Practice will begin shortly after. The admission to the Test-N-Tune is $10.00 per person. The second Test-N-Tune will be February 20 in which we also hope you decide to come and set up for the first race of the year. It’s all just around the corner so we had better get the lead out and get to it. Race year is about to begin.

Test-N-Tune has been cancelled for this Saturday, 2-13-21 due to weather. We will try again next weekend. We are going to try again for next Saturday but if that doesn’t work and Sunday looks good, we will practice on Sunday. That is only if Saturday isn’t possible. Keep your eye on Facebook, Bob’s 4-Cycle, and on our website (www.daytonaofdirt.com) to know exactly what the latest information is for Liberty Raceway Park. Please let all your friends know. Hopefully we will be able to see you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please help spread the word!
According to the weather forecast, it is suppose to rain Thursday. So, we are planning to hold the Test-N-Tune Swap Meet on Sunday, February 21. Gates will open at 12:00. Gate fee $10.00. Practice will begin as soon as possible after 12:00. If you know Tommy, you know he will give it his all to get everything ready. Hope to see you there!

I hope everyone is staying warm and safe today. Hopefully this weather will break and things can dry up a little. We are still planning to hold the Test-N-Tune Swap Meet Sunday. If we can get a little sun these next couple days everything should work out. Now, here’s a few reminders. If you have parking reserved for 2021, I will be at the track Sunday to handle this. It will be helpful to get some of this done before race day. Also, if your driver is under the age of 18, the parents will need to complete the minors release form. The more I can do before the 27th, the faster the line will go at registration that morning. If you need to get parking for the 2021 season, I will be there to help you choose your parking spot. I will have the new updated rules posted on the side of the tech building for everyone to see. Also, they are all on our website, www.daytonaofdirt.com. You may want to look over them as some rules have changed, some have been taken out, and some have been added. Our 2021 season has shown tremendous response from our racers and is also showing a huge amount of new growth in racers new to our program. Make them feel welcome. We have a good group of racers at LRP and I’m sure the word has gotten around that everyone is treated fairly here. I think 2021 is going to be a good year for karting. You are all very important to making the NCDS a very successful series and none of us can do this without each other.

I would like to announce our race sponsors for the NCDS 2021.
RACE #1 - DYNO CAMS
RACE #2 - TRACK TAC TIRE TREATMENTS
RACE #3 - GAMBLER PRODUCTS
RACE #4 - BUBBA’s KARTING CONCEPTS
RACE #5 -TIM FISHEL MOTORSPORTS
RACE #6 - THE MUSIC BARN
RACE #7 - EDDIE’s KART SHOP
RACE #8 - AVAILABLE FOR SPONSORSHIP These sponsor have been willing to help us out in making this series possible. They don’t request anything special. These people donate to the NCDS to keep it going. A thank you from our heart is one of the best things we can say to them and it doesn’t cost anything to say THANK YOU so please pay a visit to the list above and let them know you appreciate their support.

Don’t forget that registration is open and you can enter for the classes you plan on running. It does not cost any to register. You pay on race day at the track. It helps us get you entered for your class with little to no mistakes. If you don’t get this done, don’t worry. We also do registration on race day. I appreciate everyone that helps out by using our online service. It help us in not having that panicked rush to get everyone in.
Hope to see everyone Sunday for the Test-N-Tune Swap Meet. Gates open at 12:00. Admission $10 per person.

When I made that last post, I thought I had covered everything but my boss told me I had forgotten something.

Bring your FM radio in case we need to announce something, you’ll be able to hear.

I just got to the track. Tommy has been over here for quite a while. He’s packing the track and just told me it should be OK for tomorrow. He plans to ride on it all day and probably half the night (knowing him and how particular he is). So, that means practice and swap meet is on for tomorrow. If you feel you have some GOOD junk, bring it on. It may be just what someone else is looking for. Gates open at 12:00. I’ll be at the gate house to welcome you in. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Back