Text and drive

flattop1

Dawg 89
I gotta wait at the stop lite for 3 or 4 pepole to check they're face book .
Get too the store some character is lolly gagin down the ailse with nothing better ta do but lean on the cart and watch a movie .
You drive and text too don't you , come out of my mouth .
Much to his surprise someone is behind him . Duh .
It should be legal to give em the ol-Jimmy Johnson and move on .....

The bank ATM makes me crazy.... People know they are either going to deposit or withdraw, why does it take forever to figure this out ??? I know... I'm old and cranky...

Worse yet for me is being in the check out line at the grocery store and you get behind that person that has to watch EVERY item ring up, they know they have coupons don't have them out AFTER everything is entered then awe I have coupons, which are still in the purse with in a purse, root them out watch all that get entered, INSTEAD of getting CC ready or cash out, they know there gonna have to pay right !! then after it gives total set purse on the counter root for the cash in the purse with in the purse again, the bill is say $79.81 they got $80 right in front of them, DO they hand it over NO WAIT, they got that little change purse somewhere in the purse with in a purse, dig through it another 2 minutes to get the .81 cents out and still have things not in there buggy. And yep I find one most every time I go to the store most of them are older women so you must just bite your tongue !!

Last edited:
The bank ATM makes me crazy.... People know they are either going to deposit or withdraw, why does it take forever to figure this out ??? I know... I'm old and cranky...
Mobile depost, if the bank doesnt have it i would find another. No reason to be at the the ATM other than to withdraw. Now i'm guilty of entering the code 3 times before i get it right

Worse yet for me is being in the check out line at the grocery store and you get behind that person that has to watch EVERY item ring up, they know they have coupons don't have them out AFTER everything is entered then awe I have coupons, which are still in the purse with in a purse, root them out watch all that get entered, INSTEAD of getting CC ready or cash out, they know there gonna have to pay right !! then after it gives total set purse on the counter root for the cash in the purse with in the purse again, the bill is say $79.81 they got $80 right in front of them, DO they hand it over NO WAIT, they got that little change purse somewhere in the purse with in a purse, dig through it another 2 minutes to get the .81 cents out and still have things not in there buggy. And yep I find one most every time I go to the store most of them are older women so you must just bite your tongue !!
i was a cashier in college at a grocery store, i worked night shift because the highschool kids couldn't work late. Never failed about 11pm the coupon lady comes through and does everything you said plus always complained atleast 3 things rang up wrong. Loved that lady, once she said "you don't really care do you" lol

I like the poor people in the grocery check out line that put their stuff on the belt before you're done to try and get you to pay for it then yell and scream that be mine at the other end. I learned how to block the belt with my cart.

The person working the gas pump that puts 3 gallons in a jug before they put the nozzle in your tank.

You know why men shoot deer? because you're not allowed to shoot people.

I take my elderly neighbor to the grocery store every week. I unload her kart, load the bagged groceries back up, push both hers and my karts out to the truck and unload. Pull the truck up to the front of the store and when I look in the window she is still paying. I chuckle when I think about how frustrated the people in line behind her must be.

A lady drives past me a couple weeks ago. She's driving and texting,,,,,,,,,and she's driving a Smart car. The ultra compact little car not much bigger than our champ race karts. THAT lady has a death wish.

I take my elderly neighbor to the grocery store every week. I unload her kart, load the bagged groceries back up, push both hers and my karts out to the truck and unload. Pull the truck up to the front of the store and when I look in the window she is still paying. I chuckle when I think about how frustrated the people in line behind her must be.

That is nice of you to do that for her. I'm sure she appreciates it.

Back