Thanks >again< for the new software Bob !

paulkish

old fart
With the old software if I 'ignored' someone because of either politics or just didn't like reading their posts their name on here would still show up.
That was not good because curiosity kept me looking at their posts though I really didn't want to see any of their political views, religion or constant hijacking of threads.

I figured the new software was the same and never tried ignoring anyone until yesterday.
It's great I ignored two people one because i'm sick and tired of reading their political and religious crap and the other because well lets just say because and leave it at that.

Now I don't even see anywhere on your site input from the two I "ignored", it's great and i'm sure soon they will be completely out of my mind.
I'm old and just can't take politics and religion from converted sheep following their masters be it political or religious.

And I think it's great that others probably many can ignore me too, not having to deal with me if they choose not to.

Thank you again for the time effort and money you spent upgrading to the new software.

Only problem is your handle on here doesn't ignore when I try. Can that be fixed without getting rid of me? ... :)

Thank you to those who do read my stuff, I appreciate it.
And to those who ignored me I understand how I can be a pain and if you don't like my BS and haven't ignored me yet please do it.

thanks Bob, the site is totally different not seeing the posts from just two people,
It's totally relaxing again to be on here.

Please everyone and anyone if you don't like reading my bull 'ignore' me and for you I will be completely gone and the site will change for the better for you, as it has for me.

thanks

paul

PS Bob ... With the way I found the 'ignore' works maybe you can bring the premium area back and you could just ignore those who post agonizing political stuff too?
If you did as of now with the two ignores I did, I would not even see any of the political junk they cluttered up the section with.

If you can also use the ignore button you would not have to look at what they post unless some or one of the few 40 messaged you about them.
And even then your reply could be done easily without even having to look at the junk you don't want to by suggesting the person who informed you simple "ignore" the post of brain washed bull. ????????

Wish I knew how the 'ignore' worked back when the premium section was open.

paul

edit again: If someone 'ignores' me the only time they will ever see my name on here is if someone else 'quotes' me.
The it says i'm ignoring the quoted person in the post.

If nobody ever quotes what I wrote in a post and i'm being ignored, i'll never be seen by those who ignored me.
That's all good. ... :)

Last edited:
I hadnt noticed the premium was gone, I quit watching the news all together, i now just look at the weather from my local

Been curious how many ignore holds . So far its given no notice i have exceeded the allowed amount , all is good . (y)

Back