The 80's gas shortage . Cure.

We have an ethanol plant here in our little town. We ran ethanol in our sprint car 25 years or so ago with some success. It was a tremendous hassle to get untainted (they poison it with gasoline) fuel (moonshine) by the barrel from the plant. At one point I wrote a proposal to change all lawn and garden equipment over to ethanol. Although I would have made millions, I'm kinda glad it wasn't embraced.

Remember the bio-diesel craze 30 years or more ago with people running around from restaurant to restaurant with their VW diesel rabbits to get used fryer grease?

I believe there is plenty of oil to last as long as this earth is around for us.

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Yeah - we still hear about ‘Peak Oil’ all the time. Oil and Gas companies have gotten pretty good at efficiently pulling carbons out of the ground. And now they are even going ‘green’ with their equipment.

I heard the term "Green Diesel" the other day, had a good laugh, they have to rename it to save themselves from wokeness I guess. Saw a couple trucks belching out smoke today, still looked black to me.

Back