The American Karting Trade Show

billmcfast

Site Supporter
"THE AMERICAN KARTING SHOW"
and
Swap-Meet by Dover Power
January 16-18, 2014

This years Show to be even more exciting than last year as we turn our focus on our Karting Families! Family night Friday 17th , $10 admission for the family(of 4) which includes free meal. As always free electrical hook-ups, free Wi-Fi, free parking, $5 show tickets (kids under 5 free), and swap-meet area.

The Karting Show that the entire family can affordably be a part of and enjoy!

Where: Metrolina Tradeshow Expo - Charlotte, NC
When: January 16-18, 2014 (16th will be set-up day) 2pm-9pm
Show Times: Friday 17th 1p-9p / Saturday 18th 9a-5p

Accommodations
Comfort Inn Suites & Hilton Gardens (same address works for both Hotels, they are a block apart). Make sure to tell them you are with “The American Karting Show”.
7315 Smith Corners Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28269
Phone: 704-598-0478
Toll free: 800-424-6423​

CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
American Kart Racing Association, Inc.
7229 Landsford Road
Monroe, NC 28112 Phone: (704) 764-8138
Email: billmcfast@aol.com

Jerry Dover
Dover Power
(704)782-7061​

Last edited by a moderator:
Bennie, the tech forum will be Friday morning at 10am.

This years show is January 16-18 with thursday the 16th being set up day.

"THE AMERICAN KARTING SHOW"
and
Swap-Meet by Dover Power
January 16-18, 2014

This years Show to be even more exciting than last year as we turn our focus on our Karting Families! Family night Friday 17th , $10 admission for the family(of 4) which includes free meal. As always free electrical hook-ups, free Wi-Fi, free parking, $5 show tickets (kids under 5 free), and swap-meet area.

The Karting Show that the entire family can affordably be a part of and enjoy!

Where: Metrolina Tradeshow Expo - Charlotte, NC
When: January 16-18, 2013 (16th will be set-up day) 2pm-9pm
Show Times: Friday 17th 1p-9p / Saturday 18th 9a-5p

Accommodations
Comfort Inn Suites & Hilton Gardens (same address works for both Hotels, they are a block apart). Make sure to tell them you are with “The American Karting Show”.
7315 Smith Corners Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28269
Phone: 704-598-0478
Toll free: 800-424-6423​

CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION:
American Kart Racing Association, Inc.
7229 Landsford Road
Monroe, NC 28112 Phone: (704) 764-8138
Email: billmcfast@aol.com

Jerry Dover
Dover Power
(704)782-7061​

What does the show consist of and does $10 for a family of 4 get four meals or just one? Just confused about two different fees.

The show consists of over 120 booths, swap meet, and the $10 covers everything on Friday including the meal for the entire family of 4.

Thanks,

Bill

Bill, it's been awhile since Calvin Wilson and myself have seen you since the Carolina Karters days at the Rock. Well we are back racing with my kids up here in Littleton, NC. Sure glad you stepped out to help make Karting more affordable and fun for the Whole family again with the AKRA! Hopefully Calvin and I can make the "THE AMERICAN KARTING SHOW" and see ya again.

We did have some great times at the Rock, look forward to seeing you and Calvin. I always said that the Family that races together, stays together!

Thanks,

Bill

Remember guys we are working on a live auction, theirs already roughly $2000 Retail in the till now for it... This is not a donation auction.. It is for profit.. Percentages are being worked out and will depend on auctioneer...

With this said we are in search of a auctioneer, hopefully he will be a racer as well..
Auction time will be forth coming..

JD

Bill,Do you know what events are being held in the rest of the convention center?last year it was some kind of Home goods show and my wife was P/Od that she could have went with me and had something to do that did not have to do Go-kart crazy people.I have searched online and there website has nothing listed PLEASE HELP me out.

Greg,

The home show will be in the adjacent hall to us. We had quite a few families with kids come over to our show the last time. This will be great for the ladies that don't care about the good ole karting stuff.

Booths spaces for the main hall are going great, don't forget the swap meet and the live auction. For more details on the auction contact Jerry at Dover Power for details, should be a great deal.

Bill Mccutcheon
American Karting Trade Show

Tri County Motorsports / Undertaker Karts is planning to be there. Bill / Jerry looking forward to it.

The tech and rules forum will be held at the Expo Center on Friday morning, additional details will be forthcoming. Booth space is starting to filling up quickly, below is a current list of confirmed vendors, we have over 30 more vendors we are waiting on to confirm. This should be another great show this year. We will also have several different seninars including tech certification seminars both days.

ARC Racing
AKRA
AKTPA
Briggs & Stratton
Box Stock Project
Checkered Flag
Dixie Racing
Dover Power
Dyno Cams
Eddie's Kart Shop
E.C. Distributing
Jammer Clutches
G-Man KartWorks
Larry Jones Motorsports
Moree"s King Tires
Nitro Dick's
Outlaw Wheels
Parsons Racing Supplies
Tri County Motor Sports
Platinum Racing Chassis
Professional Motor Sports Solutions
SMC Clutches
R/T Leathers
Race City Race Parts
RLV
Roberts Kart Shop
Trac Tack
Trick/Olimpic
Tri Star Racewear
T/S Racing
Brunswick Speedway
Coleridge Speedway
Tri County Speedway
Moree's Paradise Spedway
ONICK
WKA

Swap Meet (used items) spots are ONLY $25 per spot..
It includes 1 admission for both days. It does not include table and chairs.
You can bring your own or rent them from the Expo Center
Tables are $8.00 for the 2 days

Contact me for more info
Jerry Dover
704-782-7061
jdover@vnet.net

Things are coming together weekly as for time lines and happenings at the AKRA Trade Show / Swap Meet

At approx 6pm Friday evening the FREE food will start flowing as well as a 1st Annual 4 Cycle.com meet and greet..
The show will continue during additional events scheduled..

The LIVE Auction is a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The approx time for it will be very close to closing time of the Trade Show Saturday. We do not want to take away your time to visit with the Vendors and Manufacturers during their hours at the show..
Remember we already have over $2000 retail worth of merchandise in the till before the show even gets here..

Anyone wanting to consign anything needs to contact me (Jerry Dover) to lock down your spots.. We figure 50 lots to be the time we can utilize for this event.

Back