The ghost of arguments Past lol

wrecit

Been way to long since I even looked at 4cycle.com but had an itch to say hi after I went up to marks and picked up my old enclosed trailer (yea I dumped it at his house for almost 10 years lol)

My tinkering is going a different direction now, converting that old 12 ft trailer into a minny camper. My granddaughter is 5 years old so maybe I can talk her dad into letting me build her a kart.

I really have missed you guys.

Eric

Wow.. Glad to hear from you and hope all is well.
Wher did everyone go tech and why are the first 2 engines in the engine section Chinese junk lol. I remember several telling me the clones and akra would never take off when I defended them lol. I still wish I would have had money for a 450 ktm or jawa though.

Is Tim and hotdog still around at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen Hotdog in years, but Tim is still chugging away with his 250 cases. It's hard to find a race that even has a B&S class anymore. You can buy and build a clone so cheap and when it grenades, you just buy another one.

We put together a Jawa a couple of years ago and had a blast with it. We sold it and at last report, Justin Gilbert was running it and doing some winning (He got a second at one of the recent GN's).

It's good to hear from you.........

Back