the only one ?

Its under that other thing you are saving 😊 , behind the broken skil saw .
Nope I lost a brand new tilly and manifold for two years . Finally decided i had some how tossed it with some other shipping boxs cause it was still in the box . Nope bought a lesser used one . Bam found it behind a dictionary will looking for my tech manual .

Am i the only guy who can misplace a Bully clutch !?!?!?........new 3 disc bully .....nope i looked there cant find it. Anyone have any ideas where its at LOL #/%÷!*/!;_=....nope its not there either.................
Right now there is a new in the box holley 650 somewhere in our shop that was last seen 8 yrs ago, I hid it trying to keep the son from getting it

Last edited:
Was look for a noram the other day. Opened a bully case looked, nope thats not it. Kept looking another couple days. You know i'm sure i put it in that bully case. Sure enough...

I was going crazy looking for a LR yellow Vega I was sure I had , (I had the 2 RS yet) I actually put a post on FB about not being able to find it when a friend messaged me to remind me I had sold it to him...😂😂😂

Back