THE SPEED CLINIC NCDS #5/10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION LIST OF WINNERS!

Yes siree! I’m on the ball this time. I guess that is the way I should be every Monday after a race but honestly, some weekends are harder on me then others and that’s why I am slow at getting his done some weeks.

The heavy hitters came out to Liberty Raceway Park to help tote home the money offered in THE SPEED CLINIC NCDS #5/10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY RACE. It wasn’t an easy task for any of them. The qualifying was close with times dipping in the 11.8 second bracket toward the end of qualifying and the mains kept you on the edge of you seats the whole time as the drivers drove 2 and 3 wide down the front stretch. Our locals gave their all and was just as competitive at the “heavy hitters” like Donnie Nall, Nick Scott, Shay Chavous, and Chase Williamson. Our own Daniel Ridenhour, Chris Carpenter, Richard Shoffner, Austin Banker, and Travis Jones were there and clearly recognized as they qualified and raced with the others. It wasn’t easy to grab pole in any class or to snatch the checkered at the end. Every driver that was on the track had their work cut out for them and had to drive smart to be entitled the winner Saturday night but as Tommy says, “you’re only as good as your competition” and let me tell you, THE COMPETITION WAS THERE!

I was in the tower enjoying the Master of Ceremonies, Mr Eric Rendlemen as he announced all day and evening. I hope you all were listening. It was a treat to have Eric there adding his extras throughout each event and I think he enjoyed being back, too. I hope he will always know he is welcome at LRP anytime he wants to come.

Listed below are the winners of THE SPEED CLINIS NCDS #5/10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION RACE.

BEGINNER RED PLATE
AUSTIN PHIPPS

JR 1
RAYLAN MORRIS

JR 2
MASON DEACON

JR 3
BRYSON DAGENHART

JR CHAMP POINTS
DECLAN WILLIS

TEEN CHAMP
LANDON BENSON

CLONE LITE
SHAY CHAVOUS

CLONE MEDIUM
SHAY CHAVOUS

CLONE HEAVY
SHAY CHAVOUS

CLONE 425
DONNIE NALL

CLONE 450
BRENT LEWIS

SR CHAMP 425
CHASE WILLIAMSON

PREDATOR 390
GREG CALES

PREDATOR 425
KENNY RHYNE

We always hold a few classes that do not accumulate points and some of these are considered as Pro classes in which the purse is usually a higher amount of money, and some are considered just normal payout classes. The winners of these classes and in no specific order are CHASE PARKER, BLAKE SMITH, TALON PELFREY, DECLAN WILLIS, TRAVIS JONES, CHASE BOWMAN, AUSTIN BANKER.

CONGRATULALTIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

The PRO CLONE 390 race was raced this weekend with no entry fees. To be able to do this we have to have sponsors to help out. These sponsors without a question is what makes us able to do this and return some enjoyment back to you, the racer. We would like to thank the following for standing by us and helping us out:

MAXXIS
GOLDSPEED, USA
THE SPEEC CLINIC
TIM FISHEL MOTORSPORTS
CHINA GROVE HAWG POUND
KEN’S TREE SERVICE
TOMMY HANDY I’m loving memory of his dad IVAN HANDY

As always, we are thankful for another safe race and everyone returned home safe and sound.

Our next race will be a LRP Series race on September 3 in which we will have 3 adult classes paying a cool $1000 to the winners of those 3 classes.
September 17 will be the next NCDS #6 and I will be posting information soon.

OK, we hope you enjoyed yourselves and know that we enjoy having you. Thank you all for coming and racing with us this last weekend and hope you will return again soon.

Last edited:
Left off a sponsor in post. This was not done intentionally by no means. Tommy Handy has helped out many times in sponsorship and he does this only because he treasures the time he spent at LRP in earlier years with his dad. He is greatly appreciated This is my error and I do apologize for it.

Back