The word no wife has spoken....

Not one to post much on here, more of a reading type member. I couldn't let this message from the better half go unnoticed.

We were penciled in for a Big race coming up this weekend out of town "5" hrs away. This afternoon We find out that Clone and 206 classes are going to be mixed in. I myself not knowing much of the lo206 talk with my builder and did some research myself and finally came to the conclusion that I didn't feel comfortable with muddy classes... So we withdrew and canceled plans...

Low and behold my better half didn't want to accept the fact of the matter and decided to do some research of her own to justify the trip. I receive this text and was immediately startled by the knowledge about differing of the motors, then was soon greeted as to where this woman's knowledge was coming from!
Never say never...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210708-154232_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20210708-154232_Message+.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 137
I made the mistake of taking my wife to Daytona for kart week, while we're dating.
She thought we would hang out on the beach,and do some shopping.
What she didn't realize was I was in 3 different classes, and my brother was there,along with a few friends.
That was back in 2000, now she just tells me to be careful, and not to use her oven to size tires ever again.
You got to love them.

Thanks for sharing!
I think my wife equates Bob's to a mistress. Kinda like the old Jake from State Farm commercials.
I do spend a fair amount of time on here. :)
Haha too good!

Lot of great minds not to mention the abundance of info on here. Awesome community and addictive fourms I might add.

Gonna have to start watching the wife close at the track. At this rate she'll be making gear and psi changes with out my consent before too long! 😂

Back